Our planet is the only one on which we can live so far, so we have to take care of it. Today, we pay great attention to segregating rubbish, take a reusable bag for shopping, and turn off the water while brushing our teeth. Unfortunately, we often forget about paper.
Due to the specifics of our company, in WordCare ™ we do not have to print many documents – only what is necessary. After all, all other documents can be sent by e-mail or saved electronically!
Therefore, starting cooperation with WordCare ™ does not require printing any documents. All you need to do is purchase a care package and you will not have to sign any paper documents.
This is important in the 21st century.
A few facts about the paper:
- 93% of the world’s paper comes from trees
- One tree produces the amount of oxygen necessary for three people to live
- The average financial industry employee uses an average of 1 kilogram of paper… a day!
- If you collected all the paper used in the year, you could build a 4-meter long paper wall that would stretch from New York to California
- The office segment uses the most paper (this also includes catalogs, leaflets and traditional correspondence)
- 50% of the garbage produced by business people is made of paper
- If we were to recycle half of the world’s paper, we would save 20 million acres of forest from cutting down
- 95% of global business data is still stored on paper
- You need 5 liters of water to produce 1 sheet of A4 paper
Data source: theworldcounts.com
Image source: Pixabay